- BREATHE EASIER: 3M Cool Flow Valve helps provide cool, dry comfort
- DIRECTS EXHALED BREATH DOWNWARD: Unique center adapter directs exhaled breath and moisture downward
- LARGE LENS: Provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility; Integrated optical correction limits distortion as you look from left to right
- EASY CLEANING: Smooth surface allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1 2010 for high impact (Z87+)
- COMBINE WITH 3M particulate filters or chemical cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates (dust, fumes, mold, etc.) and gases and vapors (paint, acid, chemicals, etc.)
- For industrial/occupational use only; Not for consumer sale or use
This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates or a variety of gases and vapors. The 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly, chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, and sawing. Industries in which this full face respirator are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or PAPR and supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection. The facepiece works with these approved 3M filters and accessories: 2071, 2076HF, 2078, 2091/07000, 2096, 2097/07184, 2291, 2296, 2297, 7093, 7093C/37173, 603, 5N11, 5P71/07194, 501, and 502. It also works with the following 3M Cartridges 6000 Series: 6001, 6001i, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6009, 60921, 60921i, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926, 60928, and 60929S. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. With proper fit, use, and the appropriate cartridge/filter, the 3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants (i.e., dust, mists, fumes, mold, bacteria, paints, acids, ammonia, chlorine, other chemicals, etc.). Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable. Warning: Respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death.