- Clinically demonstrated to treat and relieve mild skin irritations, including severely dry skin, cracked heels, and hands.
- This product was specially designed with a high concentration of petrolatum to swiftly protect and soothe dry, irritated skin protectant petrolatum.
- This composition moisturizes for 48 hours and preserves the skin's natural barrier. It is enriched with shea butter to soften and smooth skin and with vitamin E to increase skin resilience.
- The fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-irritating, and non-greasy hypoallergenic solution won't leave any oily residue.
- SENSITIVE SKINCARE FROM THE #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND
- To counteract dry skin, layer on top of your nighttime skincare regimen to lock in moisture and keep your other skincare products in place.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 6.27 x 3.99 x 13.51
Clinical studies have shown that CETAPHIL Healing Ointment can hydrate, protect, and treat very dry skin. This therapeutic ointment is specifically prepared with a high concentration of petrolatum to immediately protect and cure dry, irritated skin protectant petrolatum. Shea butter, moisturizes, softens, and smoothes the skin, as is vitamin E, which strengthens the skin's resiliency. In just one week, 89% of people saw an improvement in the texture of their skin. This cutting-edge formulation swiftly absorbs without leaving a greasy residue. Ideal for use in first aid kits for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns, chapped lips, mild friction burns, and wound care. This restorative ointment can aid in moisturizing and restoring skin and cuticles that have been parched due to frequent hand washing or hand sanitizer usage. It protects against dryness and irritation, two of the five indicators of skin sensitivity. Your sensitive skin will benefit from its non-irritating and hypoallergenic formula because it is devoid of perfumes, preservatives, lanolin, and mineral oil. This mild ointment was dermatologist tested, is recommended by the National Eczema Association, and is even safe for newborns as young as three months.