- Dispenses as a clear gel cleanser and transforms into a foam as you lather*. Cleanses without leaving skin feeling tight, dry,* or stripped
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier.* All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for different skin types, including dry skin,* oily skin, acne-prone, and more.*
- Fragrance-free,* non-comedogenic, non-drying, and non-irritating. Gently refreshes and effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup
- Cleanser for face, can also be used on the body and/or hands. Suitable for normal to oily skin.*
For eliminating extra oil, grime, and makeup, a foamy gel face cleanser is best. When looking for a facial cleanser for normal to oily skin, seek for one that is gentle, won't disturb your skin's natural protective barrier (leaving it feeling dry or tight), and has components that assist maintain its moisture balance.
When choosing a face cleanser for normal to oily skin, search for a solution that will cleanse deeply while without damaging your skin's natural moisture barrier. Ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide are used in CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser to help maintain your skin's protective barrier, seal in moisture, and relax your skin. This non-drying face cleanser for normal to oily skin was created with dermatologists to effectively cleanse, remove excess oil, and refresh your skin without disturbing the skin barrier. This mild yet efficient gel-based face cleanser is ideal for normal to oily skin.