- Skin protectant to help treat dry, cracked, chapped, and chafed skin, especially during the winter. Non-comedogenic ointment that moisturizes your skin all day long without clogging your pores.
- Occlusive balm with a petrolatum base and Hyaluronic Acid to help skin keep its natural moisture. Even excessively dry skin feels nourished with a non-greasy finish because of the silky balm texture.
- Ceramide deficiency is linked to dry, itchy, and flaky skin. Ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) are present in all CeraVe products to aid in the restoration and maintenance of the skin's natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare was created in collaboration with dermatologists and offers solutions for a variety of skin types, including dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, and more.
- The National Eczema Association (NEA) has given its seal of approval. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, dye-free, and lanolin-free.
A therapeutic ointment or balm that helps hydrate and soothe the skin will help you obtain the comfort you need if you have cracked, chafed, or very dry skin. A balm mixed with petrolatum, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides delivers additional moisture and helps repair the skin's barrier while protecting and relieving chafed, chapped, or cracked skin temporarily. Look for a balm that is devoid of lanolin and scent to avoid irritation from these elements when choosing a balm to treat weakened skin, such as CeraVe Healing Ointment.
CeraVe Healing Ointment is designed to help skin recover from cracking, chafing, and excessive dryness by temporarily protecting, soothing, and hydrating it. It contains three important ceramides and hyaluronic acid on a moisturizing basis and is lightweight yet very hydrating. Our balm is also non-comedogenic, ideal for all skin types, and devoid of scent, dyes, and lanolin, all of which can cause irritation.