- To moisturize skin, the formula contains 5% CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.
- Cleanse thoroughly without depriving skin of its natural moisture. Ceramides are included in the formula to aid in the maintenance of healthy skin and the restoration of the protective skin barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare was created in collaboration with dermatologists and includes products for dry, sensitive, oily, acne-prone, and other skin types.
- The National Eczema Association has approved it.
- GENTLE It's safe to use on your face, body, and even your hands. Non-irritating, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-drying, and non-comedogenic
Bar soap is simple and convenient to use, and it may also provide hydration and other skin-beneficial components. All you have to do is know what to look for. Your cleanser bar won't clog your pores if the recipe is non-comedogenic, and one that contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, like CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, can help moisturize and repair the skin's barrier.
The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was created in collaboration with dermatologists to efficiently remove dirt, oil, and makeup without damaging the skin's natural barrier. This soap-free cleanser bar contains 5 % CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and unique MVE Delivery Technology to deliver a consistent stream of moisture for up to 24 hours, in addition to three important ceramides and hyaluronic acid.