- After cleaning, a pH-balanced toner softly eliminates pollutants. The lightweight toner contains ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide, which soften and smooth skin while locking in moisture for a rejuvenated, healthy-looking complexion.
- 6.8 fl oz
- The non-astringent, non-drying product is alcohol-free and leaves skin feeling balanced, soothed, soft, and clean.
- The moisturizing and soothing formula is fragrance-free, oil-free, allergy-tested, sensitive skin-tested, and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores.
- Ceramides are lipids that make up half of the lipids in the skin barrier and are present naturally in the skin. Ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) are present in all CeraVe products to aid in the restoration and maintenance of the skin's natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare was created in collaboration with dermatologists and offers solutions for a variety of skin types, including dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, and more.
After cleaning, facial toners are used to help remove any residue left behind. CeraVe's Hydrating Toner, the world's first pH-balanced, non-drying toner for the face, energizes skin while hydrating and restoring the protective skin barrier. The moisturizing toner softens and smoothes dry skin while sealing in moisture for a rejuvenated, healthy-looking complexion.
CeraVe Hydrating Toner, which contains ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide, was developed in collaboration with dermatologists to help restore the skin's natural protective barrier for increased hydration and noticeably smoother skin. The non-comedogenic, alcohol-free, oil-free, astringent-free, and fragrance-free solution helps to eliminate residual residue while maintaining the skin's moisture barrier. This lightweight, leave-on solution may be used as the final step in a cleaning routine to eliminate residue and give your skin a fresh start.