- 1% Hydrocortisone Cream, the strongest Hydrocortisone Cream available without a prescription, for short itch relief from extremely dry skin, eczema-prone skin, and mild skin irritations and rashes.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to preserve skin's natural hydration, while Niacinamide helps to soothe skin.
- Ceramide deficiency is linked to dry, itchy, and flaky skin. Ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) are present in all CeraVe products to aid in the restoration and maintenance of the skin's natural barrier.
- CeraVe Skincare was created in collaboration with dermatologists and offers solutions for a variety of skin types, including dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, and more.
- The National Eczema Association (NEA) has given it its seal of approval. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and non-irritating.
Our hydrocortisone cream is an eczema therapy that relieves itching for extra-dry, flaky skin, as well as small rashes, irritations, and insect bites, for a short time. Our hydrocortisone anti-itch cream is formulated with three key ceramides to help repair your skin's protective barrier and prevent moisture loss and additional disturbance. Hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, two hydrating and soothing ingredients, work together to help your skin retain its natural hydration and ease excessive dryness, flakiness, and irritation.
CeraVe Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream was created in collaboration with specialists to relieve itching and dryness associated with eczema, as well as mild rashes and insect bites. Our hydrocortisone anti-itch cream is fragrance-free and includes 1% hydrocortisone (the highest strength available without a prescription), so it does more than just relieve irritation. Three important ceramides also aid in the restoration of the skin's barrier, while hyaluronic acid preserves moisture and niacinamide soothes itchy skin.