- With hyaluronic acid, ceramides and MVE technology for 24-hour hydration. Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without a greasy, sticky, feel.
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and makeup 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- A deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks.
- CeraVe Skincare is developed by dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- For face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance-free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.
A moisturizing lotion with hyaluronic acid and ceramides can aid with dryness and irritation caused by a weakened skin barrier. A cream containing these components can assist persons with even dry to extremely dry skin and enhance the look and feel of their skin by moisturizing it and repairing its natural barrier.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has three vital ceramides that work together to help rebuild your skin's protective barrier and lock in moisture. Ceramides are encapsulated in MVE technology to provide efficient delivery and delayed release within the skin's barrier. Long after you've finished applying, your protective skin barrier will be supported. This thick, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream was developed by dermatologists and is suited for dry and very dry skin on the face and body.