- Moisturizes dry skin while temporarily relieving itching caused by bug bites, sunburn, and poison ivy. Rich, velvety texture absorbs fast to leave skin soothed and non-greasy.
- Within two minutes, you'll feel better, and it'll last up to eight hours. In a clinical research involving 34 patients, 100% of people reported alleviation from even the most extreme itch. Individual outcomes may differ.
- Contains 1 percent Pramoxine Hydrochloride for fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch relief, Niacinamide to relax skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to help skin retain its natural hydration.
- Ceramides are lipids that make up half of the lipids in the skin barrier and are present naturally in the skin. Ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) are present in all CeraVe products to aid in the restoration and maintenance of the skin's natural barrier.
- It may be used on the face and body, as well as as a hand cream to cure itching. The National Eczema Association (NEA) has given it its seal of approval. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and steroid-free.
A fast-acting, long-lasting itch relief lotion can help alleviate discomfort and ease itching associated with eczema, dry skin, mild skin irritations, insect bites, and more. And one that contains ceramides to help rebuild the skin's natural barrier, which keeps your skin smooth by retaining moisture.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream is designed for all skin types and contains 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to give fast-acting, long-lasting relief from itching caused by dry skin, insect bites, sunburn, and mild skin irritations. Our professionally proven, non-comedogenic itch relief cream was developed with dermatologists to relieve eczema-related itches. It was discovered to provide relief within two minutes and last for up to eight hours in clinical studies*, with 100 percent of users reporting relief .Our itch relief lotion is fragrance-free, steroid-free, and contains three vital ceramides that work together to seal in moisture and repair your skin's protective barrier. Ceramides are encapsulated in MVE technology to provide effective delivery and delayed release within the skin's barrier. Supporting your skin's protective barrier for a long time.