- Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream,* moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. *It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture.*
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides* (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin,* oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested.*
Your skin, regardless of its type—even if it's oily—requires hydration 24 hours a day. However, it may also require other substances, such as calming compounds, a softer texture, and assistance in repairing its natural moisture barrier. Incorporating a thick, yet lightweight night cream into your overnight skincare routine, such as CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion, can deliver all of these advantages and more.
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer was created in collaboration with dermatologists to help seal in moisture and repair your skin's natural barrier while you sleep. This oil-free, non-comedogenic night cream can help hydrate, relax, and soothe your skin while also preserving your protective skin barrier. This night cream, which contains niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and three important ceramides, leverages our MVE Technology to provide a consistent stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and is an efficient yet gentle approach to care for normal to oily skin.