- Heavy-duty, heat-treated shank to prevent bends and breaks.
- The cutting groove has been optimized for rapid chip removal.
- Chamfered edges for nail impact resistance.
- Paddle hole for simple wire drawing and storing of bits.
- Quick bit changes are made possible with the 1/4" Ball Groove Shank.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 19.69 x 4.75 x 0.64
Professional contractors rely on DEWALT Spade Bits to swiftly bore clean holes for electrical, plumbing, building, and other applications. DEWALT Spade Bits have a heavy-duty, heat-treated shank for protection against bends and breaks, an optimized cutting groove for rapid chip removal, and a 14" ball groove shank for simple, quick changes in impact drivers. Chamfered corners increase durability, particularly against nail blows. Available in a variety of sizes, starting at 1/4 in. to 1-3/8 in. diameter of 6", lengths of 6" and 16"