- For timed feeding, the Preemie Flow slowest-flow nipple collaborates with the internal vent system.
- Each Preemie Flow Nipple has a regular flow rate, so you and your baby will know what to anticipate.
- It fits all Dr. Brown's Narrow bottles and is made of super-soft, high-grade silicone.
- The Preemie Flow Nipple is recommended for babies aged 0 months and up, but the baby's preferred flow rate may vary.
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe (top rack), BPA free.
- Dr. Brown's Preemie Flow Narrow Nipple is our slowest-flowing nipple, making it ideal for premature infants, newborns, and breastfed babies!
- Product Dimensions (cm): 17.27 x 7.37 x 11.43
Dr. Brown's preterm flow nipple is our slowest-flowing nipple, making it ideal for premature and breastfed newborns. Dr. Brown's specially developed preemie flow nipple works in tandem with our internal vent system to allow newborns to feed at their own rate. Each preemie flow nipple provides the same steady flow, so you and your baby know what to anticipate. These preemie flow nipples are made of super-soft, high-grade silicone and suit all Dr. Brown's standard/narrow bottles. Dishwasher and sterilizer safe (top rack). Free of BPA.