- Rooting hormone promotes the growth of new plants from cuttings.
- Compatible with the majority of popular home, garden, and greenhouse varieties.
- Aids in the growth of African violets, roses, poinsettias, philodendrons, geraniums, coleus, woody ornamentals, and other plants from cuttings.
- Moisten the plant cutting, stir in the powder, and then remove any excess rooting hormone and plant.
- Indole-3-butyric acid, which is similar to the root hormone found naturally in plants.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 11.13 x 5.56 x 7.62
Garden Safe brand experts understand that home gardening is as much about how you grow as it is about what you grow. Since 2002, Garden Safe has provided garden products, including natural-based and botanically derived formulas, to growers who prefer to control plant pests and diseases without the use of traditional chemicals. Organic gardeners rely on our solutions to keep garden pest control simple—and to let nature take care of the rest. Allow goodness to flourish. Garden Safe brand take root rooting hormone encourages the growth of new plants from cuttings. Use this powder to propagate cuttings from your favorite plants, such as African violets, roses, poinsettias, philodendrons, geraniums, Coleus, woody ornamentals, and many others. Before treatment, slightly moisten the cut ends of the cuttings, then stir in Garden Safe brand take root rooting hormone powder. Tap the rim of the container to remove any excess powder. Plant treated cuttings in a potting soil-like rooting medium. Mist frequently. The active ingredient, indole-3-butyric acid, promotes root development in the majority of popular houseplant, garden, and greenhouse plant varieties. This ingredient is similar to the naturally occurring rooting hormone in plants, indole-3-acetic acid.