• Do not keep a day-count. Make each day matter. Grab your home exercise gear, then rehydrate with G Zero's electrolytes to complete your workout at home.
• While preserving the same tested hydration and energy benefits of Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Gatorade Zero has no sugar.
• More than just water is lost when you perspire. Performance may suffer if electrolyte and fluid losses occur. Important electrolytes are present in Gatorade Zero to help replenish what is lost via sweat.
• Your energy requirements differ when you're training. Gatorade Zero enables you to replenish what you've lost without consuming additional fluids that you might not require.
• Refueling entails more than just replenishing, and each serving has 5–10 calories. Gatorade Zero complements your dietary efforts with less calories, so you don't need to exercise after your workout.
Designed for athletes who want a performance boost rather than a sugar high. While still providing the same scientifically proven hydration and energy benefits as Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Gatorade Zero has no sugar. You won't even notice what's missing because the game has three energizing tastes to keep you engaged.