Introduce your children and grandchildren to the well-known guessing game and bring back childhood memories with the Guess Who? board game. This edition is double the fun because it includes people as well as pet character cards. Depending on which set of cards they use, each player chooses a mystery character card and then uses "yes" or "no" questions to try to identify the mystery person or pet of the other player. Players have the option to inquire about a person's appearance, such as if they wear glasses, or about a pet, such as whether it wears a collar or purrs.
||6 years and Up
||2 gameboards, 48 people face cards, 24 people mystery cards, 48 pets face cards, 24 pets mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and game rules.
|Product Dimensions (Inches)
||10.51 x 1.61 x 10.51
|Number of Players
- Swap your set with pets. This edition of the Guess Who? game includes people face cards and pets face cards so kids can choose to play using either set
- Kids can have fun looking at the features of the character cards and coming up with yes-or-no questions relating to their opponent's mystery person or pet
- Take turns removing characters by asking clever "yes" or "no" questions, such as "Do they wear spectacles" or "Do they have floppy ears." The game is won by the first person to correctly identify the mysterious character
- Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid. This is a great way to introduce your own kids to classic Guess Who? gameplay
- Children can have fun playing the Guess Who? board game at home. It’s an easy indoor game for kids to play with friends or as a break from homeschooling