- Harper's proprietary I-Beam glass-filled nylon plastic frame is 30% lighter than steel and engineered for optimal strength; it is manufactured in the United States.
- For extended life, the plastic frame is factory constructed and chemical, corrosion, and rust resistant.
- Converts from a two-wheel dolly to a four-wheel cart in seconds and has a 300 pound dolly and 400 pound cart capacity (product images illustrate both uses, but only one cart is being sold).
- 8" solid rubber tread wheels and 3" swivel casters.
- Telescoping handle with three positions; built-in frame slides for smooth movement up and down stairs and curbs.
Harper Trucks' innovative I-Beam Steel-Tough glass filled nylon plastic truss is 30% lighter than steel yet as robust as steel or aluminum hand trucks. Built-in frame slides make it simple to move up and down stairs and obstacles. 8" strong rubber tread wheels and 3" swivel casters provide for simple maneuvering. Made in the United States. Factory constructed frame - requires simple installation of wheels and base plate.