- Adjust your ENERGY STAR certified thermostat from anywhere with your mobile device, or let your house respond to your schedule automatically with Auto Home/Away Scheduling. Save even more by enrolling in your utility provider's energy-saving programs. (Subject to availability in the surrounding region)
- To help you get a better night's sleep, set the temperature in a certain location, such as the bedroom, to exactly what you want it to be. Allow the Smart Room Sensors to recognize which rooms people are in and automatically focus on comfort where it counts.
- The battery-powered Smart Room Sensors use proprietary Honeywell Home technology to produce an accurate signal up to 200 feet away. (This may vary based on home construction.)
- Instead of being forced to select between two rooms, the T9 Smart Thermostat can manage numerous rooms to focus on (requires sensors).
- Control the T9 using the Resideo app or via Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, and other voice assistants.
- Forced air (gas, oil, or electricity), hot water and steam, and heat pumps with an electric backup are all examples of HVAC systems. It does not work with electric baseball heating (120-240V). A C-Wire is required.
- Setup couldn't be easier with guided installation. The provided power adapter provides a low-voltage, easy-to-install alternative to a C-wire, making the thermostat suitable for most households.
- Check to see whether this thermostat is suitable for your home and if you require a C-wire power adaptor before purchase.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 9.40 x 12.50 x 2.39
The T9 Smart Thermostat is compatible with Smart Room Sensors, allowing you to regulate the temperature from anywhere and keep warm in the spaces that matter. Place sensors in the rooms where you wish to see the temperature and humidity. To focus on rooms depending on occupancy or a specified schedule, use the multi-room display on the thermostat's touchscreen or in the Honeywell Home app. When focusing on various rooms, the T9 attempts to create an average temperature, balancing the demands of the entire house.