- It includes 1 K-Cup Pod of each of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters' Ethiopia Supreme, Costa Rica Paraiso, Colombia Select, and Sumatra Reserve kinds.
- It comes in light, medium, and dark roasts, is 100% Arabica caffeinated, and is Orthodox Union Kosher certified (U).
- Our farmers receive a fair price for high-quality goods, allowing them to reinvest in their crops, communities, and quality of life.
- Authentic Keurig K-Cup pods are designed for assured quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers.
- A creative assortment of light, medium, and dark roasts that are ideal for getting to know Green Mountain Coffee.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 22.81 x 20.29 x 14.50
The mountains are a unique environment. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was founded here. It's where we honed our daring spirit and dedication to helping the earth via responsibly sourced coffee. We are driven by the desire to provide the world with a richer, better cup of coffee. Be daring. Be present. Grab a cup and head out. Ethiopia pick (light roast): go to the origin of coffee, Ethiopia's volcanic plateaus. A plethora of flowery smells and citrus notes await, tempered by slightly sweet tones of chocolate and caramel for a bright, uplifting encounter Costa Rica Discover Costa Rica's magnificent jungles and tropical beaches with Paraiso (medium roast). Colombia Select (medium roast): enjoy the rich fruits of Colombia's abundant mountain valleys. Notes of smooth chocolate and caramel combine with graham cracker, honey, and white fruit for a delicious, exotic getaway. Sumatra Reserve (dark roast): discover the complex flavors that grow in Indonesia's thick highlands. For a smooth, rich finish, notes of caramel and chocolate temper the bright warmth of plums and apricots. A delightfully dark body is accompanied by a strong scent of brown sugar and spicy spices for a powerful, sultry experience. All Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers accept K-Cup pods. Each K-Cup pod is loaded with freshly ground coffee and produces a perfect, delicious cup of coffee every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher and Fair Trade Certified What does it mean to be Fair Trade Certified? Being Fair Trade Certified means that our farmers receive a fair price for high-quality products; that they can reinvest in their crops and communities, and that they have access to better health care, education, and quality of life. Green Mountain Coffee has grown to become one of the premier roasters of fair trade coffee since its inception in 21. We also participate in global and local efforts to improve the living circumstances of our producers and their families.