- A powerful 15 AMP motor generates 2,300 RPM, which is sufficient to cut through pressure-treated timber.
- In a single pass, it cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45°.
- It barely weighs 32.1 pounds. to improve operator comfort.
- Maximum productivity with an electric brake.
- Ideal for chopping huge amounts of timber, pressure-treated lumber, and wood logs.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 30.89 x 13.79 x 21.26
Makita's circular saw has a shaft lock for easy blade replacements, a big depth control lever for stable adjustments, and a larger trigger grip for comfort, with or without gloves. Its large support handle adds to the operator's ease and comfort. Other features include a low noise level (87 dB), a high-power Makita motor, and a blade stabilizer for continuous blade rotation and top-notch cutting performance. This saw bevel cuts 0-45 degrees wide, with an easy-to-adjust lever and a carbide-tipped blade.