- The powerful 7.8 AMP motor spins at 3,500 RPM for speedier work.
- Ideal for exposing grain texture, removing rust and paint, removing dust, grime, and grit from external surfaces, polishing, and cleaning concrete molds.
- Innovative sander nose and side design for sanding flat to the wall.
- Front roller may be adjusted to apply uniform pressure to the workpiece.
- For effortless operation, it is well balanced and has a low center of gravity.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 18.49 x 32.26 x 18.21
The Makita 9741 Wheel sander's revolutionary design enables smooth and uniform surface material removal. This machine, powered by a 7.8 amp Makita motor, produces 3,500 RPM for effective paint and rust removal in a variety of applications, including bringing out the wood grain. A front roller that may be adjusted to apply uniform pressure to the workpiece is another characteristic.