- To meet the high demand for fastening applications, the brushless motor produces 0-2, 500 RPM with higher torque.
- Push drive technology—in lock-on mode, the motor begins only when the fastener is engaged, resulting in a quieter working environment and reduced battery power use.
- The nose piece's adjustable depth ensures constant screw fastening performance.
- The BL Brushless motor does away with carbon brushes, allowing it to run cooler and more effectively for longer life.
- The efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically regulated, allowing for up to 50% more run time per charge.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 8.89 x 30.48 x 22.10
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 2, 500 RPM drywall screwdriver (model XSF04Z, tool alone, batteries, and charger supplied separately) is a game changer in high-demand situations. It is driven by a Makita Brushless motor for improved power and speed, as well as extended tool life. The 18V 2, 500 RPM screwdriver may be adjusted to lock-on mode using the patented push driveTM technology, so the motor only begins when the fastener is engaged. This provides a quieter working environment for contractors while also saving battery power. It is designed for increased durability with extreme protection technology (XPT), which is created for greater dust and water resistance for use in hard job site situations. It is perfect for sheetrock installation, metal framing, subfloor installation, backer board installation, and decking applications. It is a component of Makita's growing 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries offer the fastest charge speeds in their class, allowing them to spend more time working and less time charging.