- The Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork are strong and ready for action, with a minimum rider height of 48-inches.
- Back brakes alone, 40x16T gearing, and 1-piece forged steel 170mm cranks provide straightforward single-speed riding.
- Cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings on bicycles will turn heads.
- Cable detangler for 360-degree handlebar spins, as well as Alloy rear U-brakes for solid stopping.
- A kickstand, chain guard, and four freestyle pegs are included as accessories.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 121.92 x 53.34 x 22.86
Check out those mag wheels! Durable as ever, and a rad look with a little flash and just the right amount of sizzle. The 20" Mongoose Craze is a sweet BMX bike for beginning riders who want to ride in style. The Craze features durable machined mag wheels, just like an old-school BMX bike, and still has all the great features that you have grown to expect from a modern-day Mongoose bike, like four freestyle pegs, an alloy four-bolt front-load stem that clamps the handlebars nice and tight, alloy caliper brakes, and a 360° brake cable detangler for extra fun riding. The Craze will let your inner Mongoose out and make you the envy of the neighborhood. Become your own legend with Mongoose. Since 1974