- Three 8.5-fluid ounce bottles of Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Acne Body Wash with salicylic acid acne medication specially designed for acne-prone skin to help treat and prevent acne breakouts
- Body Acne Cleanser to Prevent Breakouts on Back, Chest & Shoulders
- This refreshing body wash fights acne & breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders with Micro Clear technology that works to cut through oil, allowing acne medicine to penetrate to the source of acne & breakouts
- The effective acne-fighting formula contains salicylic acid and a naturally-derived grapefruit extract along with Vitamin C antioxidant
- Our lathering acne body wash unclogs congested pores while removing dirt and impurities, and rinses clean without leaving behind a pore-clogging residue for skin that feels clean and refreshed
- Help fight acne and prevent breakouts without over-drying your skin with this refreshing citrus acne body wash from the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand. Consider this product if you've liked body washes from Mountain Falls and AcneFree
Clear up acne body breakouts as you cleanse with Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash. Designed for acne-prone skin, this refreshing citrus body wash cleanser fights acne and breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders. Its effective formula contains salicylic acid acne medicine treatment which treats and helps prevent breakouts without over-drying skin. With Micro Clear technology, this body wash works to cut through oil, allowing the acne treatment to penetrate to the source of acne and breakouts, unclogging congested pores while removing dirt and impurities. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, our bubbly, lathering body wash contains naturally-derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C antioxidant to treat the skin without sacrificing your shower experience and rinses clean without any pore-clogging residue. Treat and prevent body acne with Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash, comparable to Mountain Falls and AcneFree body wash.