- 2.5-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen, alpha-hydroxy acid and multi-vitamins improves the appearance of skin and protects against sun damage
- with Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Vitamin B5
- Made with alpha hydroxy acid, an effective skin care ingredient to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to smooth dull, rough, damaged and uneven skin
- Also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to help protect skin against sun's damaging rays and improve the texture and appearance of skin
- Facial moisturizing lotion leaves skin smoother and softer with improved radiance and clarity with clinically proven results in just 2 weeks
- Dermatologist recommended, this anti-wrinkle treatment absorbs quickly and is allergy tested, oil-free and won't clog pores
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15 Sunscreen reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps improve dull, rough, uneven skin to reveal a newer, younger-looking skin complexion. This facial moisturizing lotion is specially formulated with alpha-hydroxy acid, an effective skin care ingredient to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as vitamins C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to help improve the texture and appearance of your skin. It also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15 to protect skin against sun's damaging rays. Dermatologist-recommended, this anti-wrinkle treatment is clinically proven to improve skin radiance and clarity for softer, smoother skin in just two weeks. The allergy-tested formula is oil-free, absorbs quickly, and won't clog pores.