- Pack with 3 bottles of 3-fluid ounces each of Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Oxide Dry-Touch Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for superior protection against aging UVA and burning UVB rays to help prevent sunburn
- Specially formulated water-resistant sunscreen lotion is made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide and contains Purescreen Technology to absorb, reflect and scatter dangerous sunrays
- Our sheer body sunscreen lotion is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes and harsh chemicals and features Dry-Touch technology to help ensure this sheer sunscreen dries with a non-greasy finish
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and oil-free lightweight sunscreen from the No:1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, for powerful protection against the sun's harmful rays
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this mineral sunscreen lotion has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is suitable for daily use; Apply prior to sun exposure to protect during outdoor activities like biking or hiking
- Product Dimensions (cm): 13.97 x 6.48 x 15.24
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Mineral Sunscreen Lotion provides superior broad spectrum SPF 50 protection against harmful sun exposure to help prevent sunburn. This body sunscreen lotion is specially formulated with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide for powerful protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Formulated with Purescreen Technology to help absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sunrays, our sheer sunscreen also features Dry-Touch technology to help ensure that it dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. This sunscreen lotion is also free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes and irritating chemicals. With a hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic formula, it is gentle on sensitive skin and has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. From the No:1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, apply the zinc sunscreen 15 minutes prior to sun exposure to help protect skin during outdoor activities like gardening, biking, hiking or taking a walk.