- 6.3-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Facial Cleanser Gel with salicylic acid to help clear skin and visibly smooth uneven texture
- This daily oil-free and fragrance-free face wash features 1% salicylic acid (BHA) acne medication to eliminate stubborn acne breakouts and helps prevent new acne from forming
- The dermatologist-grade acid complex also contains 2% glycolic acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin
- From a dermatologist-recommended brand, this exfoliating gel face wash is free from fragrances, parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes, and sulfates and makes a great addition to an acne-prone skin care routine
- With scientifically proven and dermatologist-tested ingredients, the mild formula of this acne face cleanser is specifically designed for stubborn acne and uneven skin texture. Plus, it is noncomedogenic so it won't clog pores
Help clear skin and visibly smooth uneven texture with Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Facial Cleanser. Designed for acne-prone skin, this scientifically proven daily face wash with a dermatologist grade acid complex, including 1% salicylic acid (BHA) acne medication, eliminates stubborn acne breakouts and helps prevent new acne from forming. The oil-free acne face cleanser from a dermatologist-recommended brand also contains 2% glycolic acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin, and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin. The acne face wash is made from scientifically proven ingredients and is fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, oil-free and sulfate-free. To prevent breakouts, use this acne gel face cleanser twice daily as part of your acne-prone skincare routine. Wet face, lather cleanser in hands, and then massage into skin for 60 seconds before rinsing.