- 6.3-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Facial Cleanser Gel with salicylic acid to help clear skin and visibly smooth uneven texture
- This daily oil-free and fragrance-free face wash features 1% salicylic acid (BHA) acne medication to eliminate stubborn acne breakouts and helps prevent new acne from forming
- The dermatologist-grade acid complex also contains 2% glycolic acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin
- From a dermatologist-recommended brand, this exfoliating gel face wash is free from fragrances, parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes, and sulfates and makes a great addition to an acne-prone skincare routine
- With scientifically proven and dermatologist-tested ingredients, the mild formula of this acne face cleanser is specifically designed for stubborn acne and uneven skin texture. Plus, it is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- Product Dimensions (cm): 21.01 x 10.21 x 5.51
Help clear skin and visibly smooth uneven texture with Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Facial Cleanser. Designed for acne-prone skin, this scientifically proven daily face wash with a dermatologist-grade acid complex, including 1% salicylic acid (BHA) acne medication, eliminates stubborn acne breakouts and helps prevent new acne from forming. The oil-free acne face cleanser from a dermatologist-recommended brand also contains 2% glycolic acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin, and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin. The acne face wash is made from scientifically proven ingredients and is fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, oil-free, and sulfate-free. To prevent breakouts, use this acne gel face cleanser twice daily as part of your acne-prone skincare routine. Wet face, lather cleanser in hands, and then massage into skin for 60 seconds before rinsing.