- 6.7-ounces of Neutrogena Sun Rescue After Sun Rehydrating Spray with hyaluronic acid for 48-hour moisturization to replenish skin after sun exposure and soothing freshness to comfort and relieve dehydrated skin
- This relief spray moisturizes to replenish the natural moisture balance of sun-stressed skin. Moisturizing body spray helps prevent peeling, which can damage skin, for a long-lasting healthy glow
- After Sun spray is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, an essential hydrator naturally found in skin and recognized by dermatologists. Hyaluronic acid binds to water and holds it within the skin's surface for more supple and smooth skin
- Non-comedogenic (won't block pores) lightweight spray is non-greasy, fast absorbing, and non sticky, and formulated free of sulfates, parabens, and dyes. To use, apply it to towel-dried skin after a day out under the sun
- Help protect your after sun skin from dehydration with this after sun spray, a light body mist that soothes and comforts skin
- Product Dimensions (cm): 19.41 x 4.90 x 4.50
Comfort and instantly relieve dehydrated skin after a day in the sunshine with Neutrogena Sun Rescue After Sun Rehydrating Spray. This moisturizing body spray from a dermatologist-recommended sun care brand provides 48 hours of moisturization to help replenish skin after the sun while also helping to prevent skin peeling for a longer-lasting healthy glow. The non-sticky, fast-absorbing, and non-greasy spray is formulated with hyaluronic acid, an essential hydrator found naturally in skin that binds to water and holds it within the skin's surface for more supple skin. The vegan and non-comedogenic skin sprays are free of fragrance, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and dye-free with a soothing, lightweight feel. To use, apply the moisturizing skin spray to towel-dried skin after a day in the sun.