- As the milk flows during warming, it gently and evenly warms with no hotspots; the voltage is 220-240 V.
- All Phillips Avent bottles, toddler cups, and most food jars are compatible.
- 3 minutes to heat 4 ounces of milk.
- Defrost setting for breast milk and baby food is convenient.
- The compact form fits on a counter or nightstand.
- 300 watts of power consumption.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 14.86 x 16.03 x 13.97
The Philips AVENT SCF355/00 Bottle and Baby Food Warmer is a simple and safe method to make your baby's meals more pleasant. Within 3 minutes of being turned on, the warmer gradually warms bottles and meals. Its small size makes it convenient to keep on a kitchen counter or bedroom table for nocturnal feedings. The warmer warms bottles and meals safely and evenly, and unlike microwaves, it does not produce hotspots, so you can be confident that the inside temperature is safe for your baby. The warmer accommodates all Philips AVENT bottles, toddler cups, and food jars. The warmer is quick and simple to use; simply plug it in and turn the on/off button on the back of the device. A neon light indicates that the machine is turned on and operational. The supplied instruction booklet makes calculating the proper heat-up time simple. The operation consists of adding water and rotating the dial. When the contents have been appropriately warmed to a safe temperature, a light blinks to signify this. To be certain, always check the interior temperature before feeding newborns.