- Inspired by Jeremy McGrath, the most successful motocross racer in history.
- Featuring original McGrath graphics and fairings, true dirt bike frame geometry, and a high-torque, variable-speed motor for an experience that's been turbocharged.
- Carries passengers at a maximum speed of 15 mph for 40 consecutive minutes.
- Features hand-controlled dual disc brakes, dual suspension and riser handlebars, big pneumatic knobby tires, and a retractable kickstand. Older than 175 pounds of riders can be supported; recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system, 36V (three 12V)
- Product Dimensions (cm): 116.84 x 66.04 x 33.02
Time for the show! What do you get when you mix the most successful motocross rider in history with the manufacturing powerhouse that is Razor? The brand-new Jeremy McGrath Sx500! We give you the ideal product for your little champion with an exact replica of Jeremy's large bike and accurate MX frame geometry! This electric vehicle is prepared to rock the dirt with dual suspension, motorcycle-specific tires with front and rear tread patterns, and disc brakes. A high-torque, variable speed motor and an authentic dirt bike frame design produce a supercharged experience. To maximize power transmission and assure a smooth ride as you climb the upcoming dirt hills, choose large tires. reaches 15 MPH top speeds after 40 minutes of nonstop use. Features include dual suspension, spoked aluminum wheels with 10 x 250 super cross treaded pneumatic tires, adjustable riser handlebars, soft rubber grips, a double crown fork, folding metal foot pegs, and a retractable kickstand. It also has a variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with twist-grip acceleration control. Also included are a 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system with charger and steel frame construction with shatter-resistant plastic fairings. It is advised to charge batteries for 12 hours. It is the buyer's and the rider's responsibility to be aware of and to abide by all local, state, and federal laws governing the operation of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.