- 24 8.4 fluid ounce Red Bull Energy Drink cans in a case
- The premium ingredients in Red Bull Cocunut Edition's unique mix include caffeine, taurine, some B-group vitamins, and sugars.
- Caffeine content in one 12 fl oz can of Red Bull Coconut Edition is 114 mg, or almost the same as in one cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- Red Bull Coconut Edition Energy Drink is vegetarian and devoid of wheat, gluten, dairy, and lactose.
- Cans made of aluminum may always be recycled without suffering from quality loss.
Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the middle of the 1980s after being inspired by functional drinks from the Far East. Red Bull Energy Drink, Blueberry, 12 fl oz RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS On April 1, 1987, he introduced Red Bull Energy Drink in Austria. He created a brand-new product and an innovative marketing strategy. Energy drinks are a brand-new product category that recently emerged. WHEN TO DRINK Red Bull is favored by elite athletes, busy professionals, college students, and people who travel often. WHAT'S IN THE CAN Caffeine: Ancient civilizations employed caffeine extensively. Because of its energizing benefits on the body, it was traditionally eaten from natural sources including tea, coffee, cacao beans, and cola nuts.