• 24 8.4-ounce Red Bull Energy Drink cans in a case.
• Red bull editions: Same wings, choose your taste
• High-quality ingredients in the Red Bull Energy Drink mix include caffeine, taurine, B group vitamins, and genuine sugars.
• Red Bull vitalizes body and mind
• The aluminum used to make Red Bull cans is entirely recyclable.
Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the middle of the 1980s after being inspired by functional drinks from the Far East. Red Bull Energy Drink, Blueberry, fl oz RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS On April 1, 1987, he introduced Red Bull Energy Drink in Austria. He created a brand-new product and an innovative marketing strategy. Energy drinks are a brand-new product category that recently emerged. WHEN TO DRINK Red Bull is favored by elite athletes, busy professionals, college students, and people who travel often. WHAT'S IN THE CAN Caffeine: Ancient civilizations employed caffeine extensively. Because of its energizing benefits on the body, it was traditionally eaten from natural sources including tea, coffee, cacao beans, and cola nuts.