- The Ready-to-Spray applicator, which can cover up to 5,000 square feet, is excellent for broadcast treatment throughout your whole lawn. Simply attach it to your garden hose to get started. ft.
- It kills over 250 weeds without harming your lawn, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge.
- With regard to Northern grasses, such as Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, buffalograss, and zoysiagrass, a weed killer for lawns is available.
- It quickly begins to function and becomes waterproof in just three hours.
- Use Roundup for Lawns and Crabgrass Destroyer to get rid of summer weeds and crabgrass that are difficult to destroy.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 6.17 x 12.07 x 28.42
The formula in Roundup For Lawns 3 kills weeds, not the grass! It eliminates all of the roots of more than 250 typical lawn weeds, and it works particularly well on tough weeds like crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see label for best application times to kill weeds). The ready-to-spray applicator, which can cover up to 5,000 square feet, is excellent for broadcast treatment of your whole lawn. This quick-acting mixture kills weeds at the root level so they won't grow back and begins killing on contact. Additionally, it becomes waterproof in just three hours! A quick and easy way to get a lovely, weed-free lawn is by using Roundup for Lawns 3. Roundup For Lawns 3 Ready-To-Spray is effective at eliminating weeds in lawns, but it works even better when used with Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus to eliminate weeds in non-lawn areas, including driveways, patios, and walkways.