- Boosts your lawn's defenses against heat and drought.
- Kills and guards against certain insects, such as armyworms, listed.
- No lawn burning
- When your grass needs water, it will start to wilt; take advantage of nature's sprinkler and wait for rain to irrigate your lawn.
- A good lawn may decrease soil erosion, provide oxygen, stop runoff, and purify the air.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 29.21 x 29.21 x 6.35
Use Scotts Turf Builder SummerGuard Grass Food with Insect Control to nourish your lawn, strengthen it against heat and drought, and kill and protect it against the insects indicated, including armyworms.