- Destroys stumps by hastening decomposition and making the stump permeable.
- Before applying Spectracide stump removal granules, destroy newly cut stumps using a brush killer solution.
- Pour granules easily into holes bored in the stump.
- STUMP BURNING: Once the stump has become porous, it may be readily removed or burnt – directions on the product package.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 24.64 x 10.16 x 4.83
Spectracide Stump remover Granules hastens natural Stump decomposition while causing no damage to the surrounding plants. The easy-to-pour Granules have no odor and do not require mixing. These Granules hasten the decay of the stump, making it permeable. The stump may be readily removed or burnt once it has become porous. Decomposition might take many weeks or months, depending on the size of the stump. Freshly cut stumps should be destroyed with a brush killer before applying Spectracide Stump Remover Granules. When the temperature is warm and the stumps are dry, this product works best. Drill numerous 1" holes up to 12" deep into the stump to remove it. Then, approximately 3 to 4 inches from the top, drill a 1" hole slanting down to meet with the bottom of the central hole. Fill each hole with 4 oz of Spectracide Stump Remover Granules. Fill the container with hot water to dissolve the grains. Complete instructions may be found on the label.