- Pop-up indicators detect termite activity, and stakes kill foraging termites in one product.
- Installs in minutes: plant stakes 2 to 3 feet away from your home and no more than 10 feet apart.
- When the pop-up signal appears, inspect the stakes for termite activity.
- Kit contains 15 stakes with locator shields, an instruction manual, and a digging tool.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 10.16 x 30.48 x 40.64
You have the ability to maintain your landscape in order; use it with Spectracide lawn and garden solutions. With remarkable pest-punishing power, our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, grass disease, and weed management products help you tame lawn and landscape intruders. Take control of the Spectracide brand. You are in charge. Spectracide terminate termite detection and killing stakes2 is a two-in-one device in which pop-up indicators detect termite activity and stakes kill foraging termites. Installs in seconds. This comprehensive set contains 15 stakes with visible locator shields, an instruction handbook, and a digging tool. Place the pegs 2 to 3 feet apart and no more than 10 feet apart from your house. Use stakes in termite-infested places, such as under decks or crawl spaces; add extra stakes in damp locations. Produced with Dow technology. Guaranteed money back (see product packaging for details). Before using this product, read and follow all instructions. Termites seldom come to the surface of what they're eating, so you may not realize they've infiltrated your home until it's too late. Using Spectracide to terminate termite detection and killing stakes2 is a critical step in lowering your risk of termite damage. It is critical that you check your stakes as instructed and replace all stakes after 12 months. It is not suggested to use termiticide as the only defense against termites, and for current infestations, a professional examination is necessary. Dow Chemical Company's registered trademark is Dow.