- KILLS WEEDS, NOT LAWNS: When used as instructed, it will not injure lawns. It kills over 200 different varieties of weeds.
- CONTROLS ALL MAJOR BROADLEAF WEEDS: Dandelion, chickweed, and clover are all controlled (see product label for a complete list).
- KILLS THE ROOT: Check out the overnight outcomes.
- RAINPROOF: Rain or watering after 6 hours will not wash away the efficacy.
- COVERAGE: A 32-ounce bottle will cover up to 16,000 square feet.Product Dimensions (cm): 12.70 x 6.93 x 28.70
You have the ability to maintain your landscape in order; use it with Spectracide lawn and garden solutions. With remarkable pest-punishing power, our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, grass disease, and weed management products help you tame lawn and landscape intruders. Take control of the Spectracide brand. You have the power. Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Concentrate controls over 200 different species of weeds - and it won't hurt your grass if used as instructed. This concentrated treatment kills down to the root and produces immediate effects. It is effective against all main broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, and clover (see product label for complete list). This product is rainfast in 6 hours and will not wash away. Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Concentrate is available in 32-ounce dilutable concentrate and 32-ounce ready-to-spray concentrate with a QuickFlip sprayer that connects to your garden hose. For optimum results, mow before spraying weeds with Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Concentrate. Spray in the spring when weeds are young and developing, or in the autumn when many problem weeds sprout - treatment in the fall will remove many of the weeds for the next year. Repeat spot treatment if particular difficult weeds are not dead after 3 weeks. Before using, read the full label.