- Each liquid softgel contains 1300mg of cold-pressed evening primrose oil with 10% GLA.
- It May aid in the maintenance of healthy skin and a balanced immune response.
- Non-GMO verified and free of hexane, gluten, soy, artificial colorings, stearates, and titanium dioxide.
- It should be noted that some people who take oil supplements may develop gastrointestinal pain. Please consume Evening Primrose Oil with meals.
- Product dimensions (in centimeters): 10.41 x 5.59 x 5.59
The seeds of the evening primrose plant are cold-pressed to produce SR Evening Primrose Oil. Each softgel has a high concentration of GLA, a fatty acid that may aid with dry skin and women's health.
WARNING: This product includes evening primrose oil, which may cause sensitivities. Evening primrose oil, like all oil-based products, might produce minor digestive discomfort if ingested in excess or on an empty stomach. To help avoid digestive discomfort, consume evening primrose oil after a meal. If you develop gastrointestinal discomfort (including bloating, cramps, diarrhea, or other digestive distress) or other sensitivities, discontinue using the product right away. Some people are allergic to bovine products (beef). Only use it as indicated. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition, please check with your doctor before using this product.