• This 18-ounce bag of French Roast dark roast ground coffee from Starbucks provides superior coffee cup after cup.
• The rich and roasty flavor of Starbucks French Roast coffee is as dark as our dark roasts get, with hints of dark caramel and sweet smoke.
• Starbucks upholds the highest standards of quality, sending you the same meticulously roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés.
• Starbucks coffee is meticulously ground to be excellent for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over, and moka pot. MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it.
• SUBSCRIBE & SAVE — Never run out of your favorite Starbucks coffee by adding the ease of automatic delivery and saving up to 15% off.
• Starbucks French Roast coffee now comes in a new container design, but the delicious flavor remains the same. Either package could be delivered to you during our update.
• Starbucks is dedicated to procuring only ethical coffee in its relationship with Conservation International.
The tumbling beans grow eerily silent as the oil muffles them. A skilled roaster keeps an eye on them because he is aware that if he pushes them for a second too long, they will catch fire. The shiny beans turn dark while white smoke hangs down. You cannot roast Starbucks French Roast coffee any darker. Since 1971, our deepest roast has been wildly popular because to its straightforwardness, light body, low acidity, and powerful smokiness. Starbucks trademarks are used by Nestlé under license.