• This 12-ounce bag of Sumatra dark roast ground coffee from Starbucks consistently produces great coffee; there are six bags in all. PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE
• STARBUCKS SINGLE-ORIGIN SUMATRA COFFEE: This rich, single-origin dark coffee features overtones of rustic spice and rich herbs.
• Starbucks upholds the highest standards of quality, sending you the same meticulously roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés.
• Starbucks coffee is meticulously ground to be excellent for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over, and moka pot. MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it.
• SUBSCRIBE & SAVE — Never run out of your favorite Starbucks coffee by adding the ease of automatic delivery and saving up to 15% off.
• Starbucks Single-Origin Sumatra coffee now comes in a new container design, but the delicious flavor remains the same. Either package could be delivered to you during our update.
• Starbucks is dedicated to procuring only ethical coffee in its relationship with Conservation International.
This peppery coffee, grown on a verdant Indonesian island, is quite unique. Sumatran coffee is one of our most prized commodities, having captured our hearts in 1971. Astonishingly strong and full-bodied with rich herbals, rustic spice notes, and a subdued acidity, the flavor is distinctive and recognizable. Starbucks trademarks are used by Nestlé under license.