- Dimension : 83.7 x 62.8 x 35"
- Style : Without USB
- More varieties are available on the website, such as Twin, Full, Queen, and King.
- Upholstery in woven fabric with foam padding and a steel framework
- A 35-inch tall bed frame fits well beneath your low ceilings and windows, and it doesn't sacrifice one ounce of flair in the process, thanks to its distinctive square tufted upholstery.
- The interior steel framework and deep foam cushioning enhance comfort and durability; the twin size can support up to 350 lbs, while the subsequent sizes can handle up to 700 lbs.
- Without the use of a box spring, durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam, or spring mattress; slats are spaced 3.3-3.8 inches apart; a mattress height of 10 inches or less is advised.
- Everything you need is conveniently packed in one box and sent to your door; all parts, tools, and instructions are conveniently stored in the headboard's zippered pocket for quick two-person installation in under an hour.
The Lottie Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Short Headboard is a streamlined version of our bestselling upholstered foundation, making it ideal for low windows, huge wall art, or low profile mattresses. It has the same classic square stitched headboard and comfortable foam cushioning as the original, but it has a lower headboard that is ideal for compact areas. It also comes with a wood slat platform, just like the rest of our platform beds, to support any mattress without the use of a box spring. Its framework is made of tough steel and has center support legs to prevent drooping and even increase the life of your mattress. The Lottie is also designed with simple assembly in mind, taking less than an hour to finish. For easy assembly, all necessary tools, parts, and instructions are cleverly placed in the headboard's back. We've included a 5-year warranty on top of the world's simplest assembly because we believe in providing you with comfort, style, and affordability without the worry. So you can rest easy knowing that your bedroom is adorned with a single compact, well-designed piece of furniture.