- Dimension : 83.7 x 78.7 x 35"
- Style : Without USB Port
- More varieties are available on the website, such as Twin, Full, Queen, and King.
- Upholstery in woven fabric with foam padding and a steel framework
- The Maddon Platform Bed's low, 35-inch channel stitched headboard adds charm and character to the bedroom without taking over, making it ideal for low-profile mattresses and showing your favorite wall art or huge windows.
- The interior steel framework and deep foam cushioning enhance comfort and durability; the twin size can support up to 350 lbs, while the subsequent sizes can handle up to 700 lbs.
- Without the use of a box spring, durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam, or spring mattress; slats are spaced 3.3-3.8 inches apart; a mattress height of 10 inches or less is advised.
- Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
The Maddon Upholstered Platform Bed is a foundation that helps you show off your particular flair while still fitting perfectly in your bedroom. It's the ideal size for wide windows, sloped ceilings, or statement wall art above the bed, thanks to its low, 35-inch foam padded headboard. It also perfectly complements the height of your low-profile mattress. It's made with traditional and refined wide channel stitching and comes in two adaptable hues to complement colorful throw cushions or vibrant artwork. The Maddon, despite its little size, has a sturdy steel framework and a wood platform that may support and extend the life of your mattress without the use of a box spring. We include everything you'll need to put it together with your own two hands (and possibly the hands of a helpful friend), as well as a 5-year warranty. This lovely platform bed, whether in your guest room, vacation house, or master bedroom, takes all the hard work out of appearing perfect.