- Graphite lumber crayons measure 4-1/2 x 1/2 inches
- Crayons can last up to ten times longer than conventional molded wax crayons.
- Fade-resistant, water-resistant, and smear-resistant
- Use on wet or dry timber, metal, concrete, and most other surfaces.
- 12 crayons in a box
- Product Dimensions (cm): 8.89 x 12.07 x 3.18
With a long history stretching back to 1795, the Dixon Ticonderoga Company has established its mark through quality, honesty, respect, and tenacity. Today, Dixon Ticonderoga is still making a name for itself by manufacturing and selling writing instruments, art materials, and self-expression tools. Dixon Lumber Crayons are up to ten times more durable than standard molded wax crayons. These crayons are fade-proof, water-proof, and smear-proof, and they will not melt in direct sunshine. They can work on wet or dry timber, metal, concrete, and most other surfaces. Each crayon is UPC-coded and hex-shaped (4-1/2 x 1/2 inch) to fit timber crayon holders. 1 dozen per box