- The ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design produces smoother cuts with reduced motor drag and material loss.
- Designed specifically for cordless saws to allow for more cuts per charge.
- Steel saw plates that have been fully hardened and skillfully hand-tensioned for accurate cuts.
- For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws equipped with a 5/8" arbor.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 16.51 x 16.51 x 0.33
The Makita 6-1/2" 24 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade boasts an efficient 24 tooth design that reduces motor drag and material loss. The carbide tooth design is built for better cuts and extended life.