- Carbide-tipped blades provide cleaner cuts and a longer cutting life.
- Professionally tensioned for a realistic cut.
- Ideal for cutting ferrous metals,
- To be used with the Makita 12" Metal Cutting Saw.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 33.02 x 30.48 x 0.64
The Makita 12" (60T) Metal Cutting Saw Blade is great for cutting tubing, angle iron, channel, and pipe; the carbide tooth design provides for burr-free, cool-to-the-touch cuts; and the blade lasts 50 times longer than a comparable abrasive wheel.