- Tool-free depth adjustment is designed for more accurate flush and countersink nailing.
- Drives coil framing nails ranging from 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" in length.
- Simple nose design for removing clogged nails
- Maximum adaptability is provided by an easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment.
- Rubberized handle for improved fit and comfort.
- More strength and less weight for greater versatility.
- The 2-mode trigger allows the operator to choose between sequential and contact nailing options.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 43.18 x 40.64 x 17.78
The Makita 3-1/2" Framing Coil Nailer (AN902) combines power with less weight for increased performance and versatility. It weighs only 7.7 lbs. but drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails. Other features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing and a contact mode trigger.