- The integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows the user to check the charge of the battery.
- When compared to the BL1830, it provides up to 35% greater run time per charge.
- Charges completely in 40 minutes or less.
- It only works with Star Protection tools, as indicated by the Star Symbol and/or the Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool.
- Even at subzero conditions (-4°F/-20°C), the battery provides steady power and long run time.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 7.62 x 17.15 x 16.51
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges quicker and lasts longer than regular lithium-ion batteries, providing unrivaled performance and productivity for the most demanding tasks. The Makita 4.0 Ah battery combines increased run time (35% more than the Makita BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes, allowing it to spend more time working and less time charging.