- Convenient multi-bit set in a small and portable box.
- Included are insert bits, power bits, drill bits for metal, wood, and stone, nutdrivers, and hand tools such as a tape measure, screwdriver, snap knife, and center punch.
- It includes a handy storage case.
- The set also includes a torpedo level, tape measure, snap-off blade utility knife, and screwdriver for extra convenience.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 7.01 x 30 x 25.50
With the Makita 71-Piece Metric Bit and Hand Tool Set, you get one handy set of bits and hand tools for drilling, driving, and attaching in one compact carrying box (D-37144). The Set contains insert bits and power bits, as well as drill bits for metal, wood, and masonry materials; nut drivers; and a variety of hand tools for fastening, cutting, and measuring chores. Insert and power bits for Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx, slotted, and hex fastening applications are available. There are also 12 titanium nitride coated high-speed steel (HSS-TIN) metal and wood drilling bits, spade bits, brad point wood drill bits, masonry hammer drill bits, and nut drivers included in the kit. A tape measure, a snap-off blade utility knife, a screwdriver, and other tools are included for your convenience. Everything fits into one handy storage case.