- Convenient multi-bit set in a small and portable box.
- Insert bits, power bits, drill bits for metal, wood, and masonry, nutdrivers, and hole saws are all included.
- In addition to hand tools such as a tape measure, ratcheting screwdriver, snap knife, torpedo level, pen light, adjustable wrench, center punch, and pliers,
- It includes a handy storage case.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 10.21 x 37 x 34
With the Makita 200-Piece Metric Bit and Hand Tool Set, you get one handy set of bits and sockets for drilling, driving, and attaching in one compact carrying case (D-37203). The set contains drill bits for metal, wood, and masonry materials, as well as nut drivers, hole saws, and hand tools for a variety of fastening, cutting, and measuring operations. Insert and power bits for Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx, slotted, and hex fastening applications are available. There are also sixteen (16) titanium nitride coated high-speed steel (HSS-TIN) metal and wood drilling bits, spade bits, brad point wood drill bits, masonry hammer drill bits, and hole saws included in the kit. Nutdrivers, a 14" hex sleeve chuck bit holder, and sockets with socket adapters are all included in the set. The set also includes a torpedo level, tape measure, snap-off blade utility knife, screwdriver, pen light, and other useful tools. Everything fits into one handy storage case.