- 4.4 HP with a powerful 61 cc engine and a weight of only 19.6 lb.
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) recovers 75% of unburned fuel and saves 20% on fuel usage.
- Cyclonic air intake distributes more air more effectively and extends the life of the air filter by removing 90% of larger particles.
- The spring-assisted recoil of a start capacitor saves electrical energy, resulting in a substantially reduced pull start force.
- Front engine mounts that slide assist reduce vibration by separating when cutting pressure is applied.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 40.64 x 71.12 x 30.483
The 14-inch Power Cutter, model EK6101, is designed for industrial performance while weighing only 19.6 pounds. For the most demanding concrete cutting operations, the small and economical EK6101 is driven by a 61cc engine with 4.4 HP. It is designed to start more easily and vibrate less. It also contains cutting-edge technologies like Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS), which recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to minimize fuel consumption, and a cyclonic air intake, which discards bigger particles for greater air filter life—and less maintenance. The EK6101 is perfect for cutting metal decking, angle iron, i-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs, and asphalt. The blade is offered separately.