- The Makita-built engine spins at 1,500 RPM for quicker cutting.
- The 3-3/8" blade has a maximum cutting depth of 1" and may be used for a variety of cutting tasks.
- Cutting depth may be adjusted from 1" at 90° to 5/8" at 45°.
- Tilting base for bevel cuts ranging from 0° to 45°
- Plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall, and other materials can be cut.
- Product Dimensions (cm): 36.83 x 20.32 x 25.90
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8-inch Circular Saw provides power and speed in a small package for a variety of cutting tasks. The package comes with two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, which provide better balance and ergonomics than pod-style batteries. The batteries have an on-board L.E.D. charge level meter for enhanced convenience.
The SH02R1 has a weight of only 3.5 pounds (with a 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) and a speed of 1,500 RPM. It cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall with a 1 inch capability. It's an excellent choice for those looking for a lighter, more compact cutting solution or for applications in small places.